Welcome to Student Care Centre @ Raffles Girls’ Primary School
Please Choose the following options.
|1)||Submission of Authorised Fetchers Detail|
|2)||Submission of Document|
|3)||2021 SCC Registration|
Please provide information on authorised persons (BESIDE PARENTS) to fetch your child/children from Student Care Centre @ Raffles Girls’ Primary School.
(This section is for those applications to student care centre that have been successful)
Please complete the Registration Process by uploading the following documents.
* 1 recent passport size photograph of the child (taken in the last 3 months)
* Copy of the Child’s Birth Certificate
* Doctor’s letter of medical condition(s), if any
* Acknowledgement for PDPA and Terms and Conditions
(Rename the name of document to the name of your child for easy identification)
You need to login to your Google or Gmail Account to upload the document. If you do not have Google / Gmail account, you may email the document to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on the link below to upload the documents :-
UPLOADING OF DOCUMENT
Information about our Student Care Centre
(1) Brochure :- SCCBrochure2021RGPS.pdf
(2) SCC Open House Slides :- SCCOpenHouseSlides2021RGPS
(3) SCC Character Development Programme :- SCCCharacterDevelopmentProgrammeRGPS2021
(4) SCC Video Tour :- SCCVideoTour
(5) SCC Cover Letter for Registration :- SCCCoverLetterRegistration2021RGPS
(6) SCC Registration Form :- SCCRegistrationForm2021(RGPS)
(6) SCFA Application Form :- SCFAApplicationForm(v2021).pdf
(Only for those who require Student Care Fee Assistance)
Option 1 :- Online Registration
Option 2 :- Email registration: please submit the completed registration form and email to email@example.com
For more information, please contact us at 9816-1671.
Due to the limited capacity of the School-based SCC, priority of admission will be given to:
1) Students who are Singaporean and qualified for Financial Assistance Scheme (Gross income < S$2,750 or <$690 per capita Income).
2) Students who are Singaporean with both full-time working parents and no access to alternative childcare arrangements.
3) The remaining vacancies will be opened to all students from Raffles Girls’ Primary School.
Note : All admissions to the student care centre are subjected to school approval. Parents will be notify of the outcome of the application for student care service by end of November through email.
Eligibility for Student Care Comcare Subsidies
– Both you and your spouse are working
– Your total gross monthly family income is $4,500 or less each month, or your monthly household per capita income is $1,125 or less
– Your child is between 7 – 14 years of age
– Your child attends a registered Student Care Centre
– Your child is a Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident (at least one immediate family member in the same household must be a Singapore Citizen)
Please scroll to the TOP of the page for submission message.