Keming Primary School
(Student Care Centre)
Contact : 9656-8414 | Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Powered by a pool of passionate and experienced educators, our school-based student care centre provides a safe and conducive learning environment for every child to develop good character and acquire life skills for the future.
|Our Services and Programmes
We offer a unique holistic development programme to meet the needs of the students in the Student Care Centre. Our programme includes:-
|* Meal (Lunch and Tea-Break)
* Nap Time
* Homework Supervision (Study Time)
* Character Development
* Enrichment Programme
* Outdoor Activities
* Holidays Programme
You may download the following forms to know more about our Student Care Services.
(1) Cover Letter :- http://knowledgepark.com.sg/2020/CoverLetterRegistration2020KM.pdf
(2) Registration Form :- http://knowledgepark.com.sg/2020/Registration%20Form%20(2020)KM.pdf
(3) SCFA Application Form :- http://knowledgepark.com.sg/2020/SCFAApplicationForm(v2017).pdf
(Only for those who require Student Care Fee Assistance)
Admission Criteria for Student Care
We have only limited places for Primary 1 Classes in 2020, priority of admission will be given to the following students
• Students with siblings who are currently in the student care centre
•Students who are Singaporean and qualified for Financial Assistance Scheme (Gross income < S$2,750 or <$690 per capita Income)
• Students who are Singaporean with both working parents and no access to alternative childcare arrangements
• Students who are Singaporean with both working parents and has alternative childcare arrangements
• The remaining vacancies will be opened to all students from Keming Primary School.
All applications will be reviewed and decided by the school committee.