Waterway Primary School
Student Care Centre
2019 Student Care Registration Submission
2019 Student Care Registration (From 21st July to 31st August 2018)
For immediate registration, we offer the following options:
- Online registration:
- Email registration: please submit the completed registration form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alternatively, you may also submit your registration form at the Drop-In Box at the security post in the school.
Registration form can be obtained here or our centre from Monday to Friday 12.30-1.30pm.
(1) Cover Letter :- http://knowledgepark.com.sg/wp-content/uploads/waterway/CoverLetterPreRegistration2019WW.pdf
(2) Registration Form :- http://knowledgepark.com.sg/wp-content/uploads/waterway/RegistrationForm(2019)WW.pdf
(3) SCFA Application Form :- http://knowledgepark.com.sg/wp-content/uploads/SCFAApplicationForm(v2017).pdf
(Only for those who require Student Care Fee Assistance)
We will inform the outcome of your application on 28th September 2018 via email or sms after 6pm. Successful applicants to complete registration with full payment from 15th October to 18th October 2018.
For more information, please contact us at 6816 2665 (after 1pm).
Due to the limited capacity of the School-based SCC, priority of admission will be given to:
1) Students who are Singaporean and qualified for Financial Assistance Scheme (Gross income < S$2,500 or <$625 per capita Income).
2) Students who are Singaporean with both full-time working parents and no access to alternative childcare arrangements.
3) Students who are Singaporean with both full-time working parents and has alternative childcare arrangements.
The REGISTRATION is CLOSED.