Keming Primary School
(Student Care Centre)
Contact : 9656-8414 | Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Powered by a pool of passionate and experienced educators, our school-based student care centre provides a safe and conducive learning environment for every child to develop good character and acquire life skills for the future.
Our Services and Programmes
We offer a unique holistic development programme to meet the needs of the students in the Student Care Centre. Our programme includes:-
* Meal (Lunch and Tea-Break)
* Nap Time
* Homework Supervision (Study Time)
* Character Development
* Enrichment Programme
* Outdoor Activities
* Holidays Programme
SCC Application for Primary One Students in 2019
Registration is opened until 24-AUGUST-2018 (FRIDAY).
We will announce the outcome of your application before the 11th SEPTEMBER 2018 via email.
You may download the following forms to know more about our Student Care Services.
(1) Cover Letter :- http://knowledgepark.com.sg/wp-content/uploads/keming/CoverLetterRegistration2019KM.pdf
(2) Registration Form :- http://knowledgepark.com.sg/wp-content/uploads/keming/RegistrationForm(2019)KM.pdf
(3) SCFA Application Form :- http://knowledgepark.com.sg/wp-content/uploads/keming/SCFAAapplicationForm.pdf
(Only for those who require Student Care Fee Assistance)
Admission Criteria for Student Care
Due to the limited capacity of the School-based SCC, priority of admission will be given to the following students:
• Students who are Singaporean and qualified for Financial Assistance Scheme (Gross income < S$2,500 or <$625 per capita Income)
• Students who are Singaporean with both working parents and no access to alternative childcare arrangements
• Students who are Singaporean with both working parents and has alternative childcare arrangements
• The remaining vacancies will be opened to all students from Keming Primary School.
All applications will be reviewed and decided by the school committee.
Click below for
Online Application for Primary One Student Care Centre in 2019